Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last Days Believers - Personal Renewal (notes)

Last Days Believers - Personal Renewal

Jesus Is

  • Going to demonstrate His power and glory to our nation soon. A mighty move of the Spirit is going to scatter the forces of evil that have come against this nation.

The Coming Move of God

  • Is going to touch every person on the planet.
  • Joel 2:28 All people, mankind, every kind of people, everyone, all humanity, not just the nation of Israel.

The Church

  • Has been called by the head of the church to change the culture, to change the world.
  • Has been called by the head of the church to pray, to make decrees that will impact all people on the earth.

No One Is Immune

From the Holy Spirit. The Spirit will fall on everyone. Joel talks about a day when the outpouring of the Spirit will impact the whole world.

Truths To Look At Today

When the Holy Spirit is poured out, there will be a major change in the culture. Society will be impacted by a world wide outpouring.

America

  • Will be changed by this move of God. We can be the generation that will see the most drastic change in the culture for good. Are you tired of seeing the enemy decimate people? Are you tired of seeing people sick and dying without the Lord?
  • God can use you to heal the sick, to drive out demons and to restore society.

Kingdom Truths

  • God can use us to impact our nation!
  • As we spend time with God we will be changed by the glory of God from glory to glory.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18

We Are

  • At a time in history when God is going to demonstrate His power to the nation and this will impact the world.
  • At a time when the church has a great opportunity to reach many people with the love of God.
  • At a time when the church can impact society for the good.

The Church

Is the enforcer of the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth and the Holy Spirit has anointed us to take dominion in our lives over the flesh, the world and the Devil.

The Three Battlegrounds

  1. The flesh Gal. 5:16-22
  2. The World I John 5:4-5
  3. The Devil Luke 10:19

Principles to Personal Revival

  • I humble myself before the Lord
  • I seek Him with all my heart
  • I turn from any sin in my life
  • I turn my life completely over to Him

Personal Revival in the people of God, leads to corporate revival.

Unity in prayer leads to an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:1-4

There Are Four Levels of Personal Renewal:

  1. First God grabs my heart.
  2. Then I start to hunger for His presence in my personal life.
  3. Then God touches my spirit.
  4. My life is transformed by the Word of God.

Points To Ponder

  • When we experience personal renewal it will become like a forest fire.
  • The hot embers from my prayer life will throw sparks upon others in the church then the fire spreads throughout the land.

The Great Promise of Revival is Found Here:

If My people, who are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways: then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

God Is Calling

  • Christians to prayer, fasting, repentance, sorrow over our sin as a nation.
  • If we head the call God will hear, God will forgive, God will heal our nation.

This Is God’s Time For America

  • So let’s press into God like never before and expect the greatest move of God in history.
  • It starts personally in my prayer life.
  • This is time to pray like we have never prayed.

No comments: