Revelation 14 - Our Great Merciful God
- The Lamb standing on
is Jesus. Mt. Zion
- The 144,000 Jewish evangelists.
- A great heavenly choir singing a new song.
- A mighty angel flying preaching the Gospel.
- Another angel pronouncing judgment on
- A third angel pronouncing judgment on those who take the mark of the beast.
- The white cloud with the son of man sitting on it.
- To those who believe in Jesus Christ in the tribulation. If they suffer death, they will enter into the rest God has for His people.
- The reaping of the harvest of God’s wrath.
Has a sickle in His hand. Another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for you to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
Then Another Angel
- 18 Came out from the altar, who had power over fire and he cried with a loud cry.
- 11 But [that appointed time came] when Christ (the Messiah) appeared as a High Priest of the better things that have come and are to come. [Then] through the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with [human] hands, that is, not a part of this material creation, 12 He went once for all into the [Holy of] Holies [of Heaven],
- That is mentioned here is the wrath of God upon the one world church of the tribulation. It is a false church and God will judge that church for rejecting the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and accepted the message of the false prophet.
- Is also the war of Armageddon in the
, the last war and the final battle. valleyof Jezreel
What is Seen in Revelation is our Great Merciful God. Even during the worst period in human history when the Antichrist and the False Prophet are blaspheming God and His people. Even when the people are following a false religion God still sends the 144,000 evangelists to give people the Gospel. God even sends a mighty angel to preach the everlasting Gospel to those in the period of the tribulation, a last chance to repent and receive salvation.
- We have seen the love and mercy of God even in the tribulation and in the great tribulation (the last three and a half years) we see God extending His hand of forgiveness and mercy to mankind.
- God is not willing that any should perish but that all come to repentance.
- Is so merciful and kind and willing to save people in every period of history but especially during the time of His wrath.
- Knows how hard men’s hearts will be during the tribulation so He anoints 144,000 Jews with signs and wonders and even allows an angel to preach the Gospel in the tribulation.
God Does Reach a time when He can not save people.
- When they take the mark of the beast.
- When they die with out Jesus.
- When they will not repent when He is giving them opportunities.
Is there a time when God reaches a point when He can not save people?
Yes! When after all the opportunities God gives people, they still refuse to turn to Him and ask for forgiveness and repent.