Truths of Revival - God’s Household
God Loves Your Family Just as we love those who are dear to us God loves the whole human family and He loves your family more than you could ever love them.
God has a family and to be a part of His family is the greatest privilege in the world.
When Someone comes to the Lord all the people in that person’s family becomes candidates for salvation and heaven.
Talks about how we are all part of God’s Household.
- Jesus destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility.
- He repealed the law code.
- His purpose was to create in Himself a new man.
- In His body He reconciled, He created a new kind of human being.
- Christ brought us together through His death on the cross.
- The cross got us to embrace and that was the end of hostility.
- We are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God’s people and members of God’s Household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Jesus being the Chief Cornerstone, in Him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.
What It Means
To be a part of God’s family!
- It is just like a human family but greater.
- We are connected to all believers in the world.
- We have a mighty support system.
- It means Almighty God is our Father.
- That there are mighty angels who give us protection, strength, and help in time of need.
- It means that how we live our lives affects believers everywhere.
Keys to enjoying the blessings of this great family
Gratefulness Is one of the greatest traits of being part of the family.
History of Thanksgiving
Psalm 42:4, 69:30, 95:2, 100:4, 147:7
We are all part of God’s Household and being thankful for this great gift is the way we demonstrate the work God has done in our hearts.
When We Get To Heaven
We will full of gratitude for all that God has done to make it possible for us to be a part of His household and we will live in His house forever!