Signs of Revival - Live Like Jesus
I am with you, says the Lord of Hosts. My Spirit is in your midst, do not fear. Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. I will shake all nations and they will come with the wealth of all nations and I will fill this house with Glory says the Lord of Hosts. The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine, declares the Lord of Hosts. The latter Glory of this house will be greater than the former, says the Lord of Hosts. I will give peace.
Principles (Acts 3:19-21)
- Repent (change your mind & purpose).
- That your sins may be erased.
- That times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.
- He may send the Christ (anointing).
- Whom heaven must retain until the time for the complete restoration of all that God spoke by His prophet.
To have a new way of thinking, a new way at looking at our world. If we are going to see what God desires to do in these days we must have a new attitude, a new way of thinking; seeing things as God see.
What Is The Holy Spirit Saying To Us?
- God is going to shake the world.
- And those things that can not be moved will not be effected.
can not be shaken. Kingdomof God
- We are part of the
. Kingdomof God
- In every move of God there has always been a shaking in the world.
- In the last move of God the shaking will be greater but the last move of God will also be the greatest manifestation of the Glory of God.
- God’s loving kindness will not be removed from us during this world wide shaking.
- No weapon formed against us will prosper.
- Hebrews 12:26-29, Isaiah 54, Isaiah 65:17-24.
- You will receive power after the Holy Spirit comes upon you.
- You will be witnesses unto Me.
Jerusalem, Judea, and to the whole world. Samaria
What One Characteristic Is Needed In This Revival?
1. Love. Loving God and loving each other
- I John 2:1-6
- Loving our brothers and sisters in Christ shows we are walking in the light.
- Hatred towards any brother shows we are walking in the darkness.
Love I John 3
- Demonstrates that we have passed from death to life. V.14
- Hatred is like murder. V.15
- Was demonstrated by how Jesus laid down his life for us. V.16
- Demonstrated by sharing with each other. V.17
- Each other was the command of Jesus Christ. V.23
I John 4
- Let us love one another, for love is from God, and he who loves is born of God and is coming to know and understand God. V.7
- He who does not love has not become acquainted with God for God is LOVE. V.8
- God send His Son into the world so that we might live through Him. V.9
- This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us. V.10
If God Loved Us
- In Giving His Son to die for us we ought to love one another. V.11
- If we love each other God lives & remains in us and His love is brought to perfection in us. V.12
- By this we know that we live in Him and He in us because He has given us His Spirit. V.13
A Sign Of Real Love
- Giving. We become more generous. God so loved the world that He gave… We love like God when we give.
- There is a difference between giving to help a needy person and tithing. The tithe belongs to the house of God. Offerings are when we give to the poor, to another ministry or to a believer in need.
What Happens When We Live A Life of Love?
- God will be seen in us.
- The world will know we are His.
- God’s presence will be in us and the world will want what we have.
- Miracles will be the norm in our fellowship.