A Dedicated Life - A Dream Fulfilled
God Desires development of character in His people. It takes friction for character to grow into Christ likeness.
Lets Look at Visions and Dreams
- Why are they so important to us?
- Because this is one of the greatest mediums God uses to communicate with His children about the future!
- Teaches us principles about dreams and character.
- To see a dream fulfilled it is important for us to have integrity.
- A successful slave and a model inmate.
- Could interpret dreams.
- Was obedient to God’s voice.
- Teaches us that where there is no vision--there is no hope.
- Teaches us that vision gives us purpose.
- Went through the fire and came out shining like gold.
I Peter 1:6-7 “pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure…” (Message Bible)
- Was put in the crucible of affliction & mistreatment where his faith was proven genuine.
- Because we know that suffering produces endurance.
- Endurance produces character.
- Character produces hope.
- Hope does not disappoint us.
- Through whom we have access by faith.
Have You Suffered Like Joseph?
God is preparing you for something greater than what you have ever experienced.
“Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you. You shall be in charge of my palace, and all my people are to submit to your orders. Only in respect to the throne will I be greater than you.” (Quote from Pharaoh)
- Talks about faith being the substance of things hoped for.
- How faith works in our life.
- Shows what God used to create everything.
- Let God develop your character and you will see His mighty hand on your life.
When The Lord
- Is with someone…
- That person will prosper.
- Others will see God’s hand upon us.
- We sill succeed.
- We will have favor.
- We will be given authority.
- God will bless those we work for.
- We will be entrusted by others with great power.
- Put him in charge of the whole
. Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck. He had him ride in a chariot as his second-in-command. landof Egypt
- Pharaoh gave Joseph a wife.
- He was 30 years old when the fulfillment of his dream started.
- During the seven years of blessing Joseph stored much grain in storage--they even stopped keeping records because of the abundance of grain.
- Before the years of famine came God gave Joseph two sons--Manasseh and Ephraim.
- God has made me forget my trouble.
- God has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering.
Even When The Years of famine arrived, Pharaoh told all the Egyptians, “Go to Joseph and do what he tells you.” Joseph had earned the trust of Pharaoh because of how he handled the time of blessing!
God Will fulfill the dreams His gives His children.
Be faithful in times of trouble and you will see the fulfillment of the God given dreams you have been given.