The Royal Family - A Risen King
The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ is the greatest miracle in history. Because Jesus is the first to have a glorified body. Jesus is the first fruits of the resurrection.
I Cor. 15:20
I Corinthians 15:20-26
20 But the fact is that Christ (the Messiah) has been raised from the dead, and He became the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep [in death]. 21 For since [it was] through a man that death [came into the world, it is] also through a Man that the resurrection of the dead [has come]. 22 For just as [because of their union of nature] in Adam all people die, so also [by virtue of their union of nature] shall all in Christ be made alive. 23 But each in his own rank and turn: Christ (the Messiah) [is] the first fruits, then those who are Christ's [own will be resurrected] at His coming. 24 After that comes the end (the completion), when He delivers over the Kingdom to God the Father after rendering inoperative and abolishing every [other] rule and every authority and power. 25 For [Christ] must be King and reign until He has put all [His] enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy to be subdued and abolished is death.
The Last Enemy of Man is Death
When man was created, he had eternal life and death was no part of his existence. But when man fell, death came upon the human race. God had to become a man in order to redeem man from the fall and from death. Jesus subdued and abolished death when He rose from the dead.
Events After Jesus Died
- He preaches the Gospel to the captives.
- He stripped satan of his power over man.
- He disarmed satan’s army.
- He led a procession in hell to paradise.
- He rises from death and goes into the temple in Heaven to present His blood before the Father to complete redemption.
- He appears to His followers and commissions them to preach the Gospel.
- He ascends to the Father and promises to return as He ascended.
- Is the greatest miracle because it now gives every believer the power that Jesus had over the works of darkness.
- Gives us access to God personally.
- Means to revive or make alive again.
- Is something we all need from time to time, especially in our walk with God. We loose the fire, the passion for God, we become complacent and we need reviving.
- Means revival. Churches die and need to be revived.
1-4 After the Sabbath, as the first light of the new week dawned, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to keep vigil at the tomb. Suddenly the earth reeled and rocked under their feet as God's angel came down from Heaven, came right up to where they were standing. He rolled back the stone and then sat on it. Shafts of lightning blazed from him. His garments shimmered snow-white. The guards at the tomb were scared to death. They were so frightened, they couldn't move. 5-6The angel spoke to the women: "There is nothing to fear here. I know you're looking for Jesus, the One they nailed to the cross. He is not here. He was raised, just as He said. Come and look at the place where He was placed. 7"Now, get on your way quickly and tell His disciples, 'He is risen from the dead. He is going on ahead of you to
Example of Noah:
Noah sent out a dove to see if the waters had receded and if there was life on earth.
The dove came back with an olive branch.