Revelation 18 - The fall of Babylon
- Talks about the economic system of the antichrist and its demise. No worldly system can stand along side the
. A time of shaking is coming upon the world and only those things that are based on the Kingdom of Jesus Christ will stand. Kingdomof God
- Jesus talked about the fact that money will fail. The world’s economy will fail because it is a flawed system based on greed, oppression, poverty and lack. The
is based on generosity, freedom. Kingdomof God
A Time Of World Wide Shaking Is Coming Upon The Whole World
- Every system of influence will be shaken.
- The political, the religious, the economical systems will not only be shaken but will fall during the great tribulation.
- Since the fall has been waiting to be set free from its bondage to decay and corruption and gain an entrance into the glorious freedom of God’s children.
- Itself will be set free from its bondage and decay and corruption and gain an entrance into the glorious freedom of God’s children.
- And not only creation, but we ourselves too, who have the first fruits of the Holy Spirit.
The Angel of the Lord destroys the political and economic systems of the anti-christ’s kingdom at this time.
- We can not put our trust in the systems of this world for they will all fall one day.
- God will show the world some day that the only kingdom that will not fail or fall will be His.
According To Luke
- 16 when the world’s economy fails if our trust is in the
we will not be affected by it. Kingdomof God
- God will provide for those who know Him and who put their trust in His Kingdom.
- When things fail in the world and our investments are in His Kingdom that Kingdom will be our source of provision in the midst of chaos, confusion and lack.
Revelation 18:4-8 Mentions a voice from heaven that says… “Come out of her my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her as she rendered to you and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow, for she says in her heart, I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow. Therefore her plagues will come in one day--death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord who judges her.”
This is the capitol of the kingdom of the anti-christ.
- This is the political and economic hub that affects the revived
Roman Empireand influences the world.
- God is saying, because of your treatment of My people and your arrogance and pride of your riches I will humble you because you did not put your trust in God but in yourself.
- God knows how to humble the arrogant and how to put an end to evil in the world, especially those who mistreat His children.