The Royal Family - The Presence of God’s Glory
The best prophetic word is what God has to say so let’s look at some words about the glory of God that will help us see what God will do in the future.
When the presence of God is in our lives, we will experience heaven on earth because the presence of God is when the glory of God visits earth.
God Is Pouring Out
- His love upon people in this hour and it is only going to get more intense. The Holy Spirit pours out His love in our hearts.
- The greatest sign of an outpouring is love.
- Joel 2:28 says that a great outpouring of the Spirit will take place in the last days.
- All mankind will be touched by the Spirit of God right before the end of the age.
What does the Glory of God look like?
- It looks like a cloud, fire, mist, vapor, fog, rainbow. In every revival people have seen manifestations of the glory of God.
- It signifies the presence of God or the approval of God upon an obedient people of God. When Moses completed the tabernacle, the glory of God appeared and Moses saw it.
When We Talk About
- The glory of God I am talking about the presence of God. We need God’s presence in our lives. It starts at home; it starts in my personal life. It starts in my daily walk.
- When the presence of God is on someone or some place it makes it holy.
In Every Revival
- There is always a great harvest. In the last days, a great revival will sweep the earth and the greatest harvest will come into the Kingdom.
- Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations then the end will come.
When We Get The Heart of God
- We have a new love for people for the heart of God is for people, especially when they are hurt or hurting.
- We are in the presence of God we are filled with the love of God for others.
- A great last days move of God is going to affect the church. It will be the most influential force on earth.
- Micah 4:1 In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. 2Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways, so that we may walk in His paths.” The law will go out from
Zion, the word of the LORD from . Jerusalem
- Moses’ desire was to see the glory of God. Ex. 33:18
- Hab. 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord.
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of His robe filled the temple. 2Above Him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of His glory.” 4At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. 5“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”
What happens when a man is confronted with the glory of God?
- We see our condition – woe is me, I am undone.
- We see our sinful state – I am a man of unclean lips.
- We see the condition of society – And I live among a people of unclean lips.
- We see the absolute holiness of Almighty God.
- God Purifies us from our sinful condition.