The Move Of God - Visitation
Visitation In Hebrew
Means to guard a flock, to preserve or protect like the Cherubim who guarded the Garden of Eden and the throne of God.
The Question Is
- Will I recognize it when I experience a visitation from God as an individual and as a pastor or leader of an expression of the Body of Christ.
- Will I be able to discern when a time of God’s presence comes?
- Talks about a time of great glory coming for the people of God.
- During a time of depression (darkness will cover the earth and dense darkness all people groups.
- During this season of darkness, the brightness of the Lord will rest on the people of God.
- Nations will come to our light and kings to the brightness of your rising.
- When time and destiny meet.
- In every revival time and destiny come together and change everything.
- During a visitation of God time and destiny come together.
The Word of God
- Talks about two simultaneous events happening in the last days.
- Times of trouble.
- Times of world wide revival.
In The New Testament
- Visitation means to look after or coming. Jesus said you did not know the time of your visitation.
- Jesus came to His own (the Jews) and they did not know who He was.
In Revival (I Peter 2:12)
The world sees the good the church does and glorifies God, even though they were bad mouthing us just before the visitation of God.
How To Know A Visitation
- Be aware of the presence of God.
- Never take God for granted.
- Be people of prayer.
- Know the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Not neglect our fellowship.
- Know the Word of God.
- Be willing to obey when God speaks.
The Signs of A Visitation of God
- A deep hunger for God.
- A sense of hopelessness in the world’s system.
- A passion for revival in the church.
- A shaking of the world’s system.
- A new hunger for God’s Word.
- A spirit of repentance in the church.
The Results of A Visitation of God
- Great miracles in the church.
- Great grace (favor) given to the people of God.
- Great harvest of people coming into the
. Kingdomof God
Intercession plays a big role in contributing to a visitation. (Ezekiel 22:30)
The authority we have in Christ plays a big role also in the process. (Matthew 16:18-20) (John 5:19)
Is it God’s Season for us?
They ask for God to pour out His Holy Spirit upon us, upon this city and upon