A Move Of God - A New Awakening 2
What We Need
- As a nation is a new awakening.
was birth in revival! America needs another awakening! America
The First Great Awakening happened on the Day of Pentecost in the first century and the last awakening will take place at the end of the church age.
Everyone Will be touched by the Spirit of God in the end times (the last move of God) according to Joel 2:28.
Today We Will Look At a period in time when
The Nation of
- How God blesses His people.
- His people turn away from God.
- God has to turn away from His people.
- His people repent.
- God forgives, restores & blesses His people.
- Was a prophet during the time of the rebuilding of the temple.
- The angel of the Lord (Jesus) speaks out for
What God Says
- Return to Me declares the Lord Almighty, and I will return to you.
- Don’t be like your forefathers.
- God gives every generation an opportunity to turn to Him even if the past generation turned away from God.
- God is merciful and will forgive if we repent.
- Before every move of God we need mass repentance in the church.
For 70 Years
God was angry but God spoke kind and comforting words to the angel who talked with the prophet.
God is jealous for
God gets angry with those who hurt His people.
This nation was birthed in revival.
This nation was established to preach the Good News to the world. (We still send 46,000 missionaries every year to do this).
God is not finished with this nation.
Angels Have had a part in every move of God. (Gen. 19:15, 28:12, 32:1, Job 1:6)
The Next Great Awakening is going to show the world how great and merciful God is.
- A mighty display of God’s glory.
- The greatest harvest in history.
- Society will come to us for answers.
- Great miracles.
- Angelic visitations.
- Transformed communities.
- The course of nations altered.
- Rapid growth of churches.
It’s Time To Pray:
- Lord send revival.
- Lord let me be ready to receive revival.
- Lord let me go and tell others about it.
- Lord use me in this revival.
God Will Send the Holy Spirit soon.
Are You Ready for what God is going to do here and in this city and in our nation?